DISCOUNT



FOR



YOU



NOW!!


Sunday, December 12, 2010

#CHEAP Thorogood I 707 10" Wellington Work Boot with I-Met TechnologyThorogood

Thorogood I 707 10" Wellington Work Boot with I-Met Technology


Thorogood I 707 10


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Thorogood I 707 10" Wellington Work Boot with I-Met TechnologyThorogood,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Thorogood I 707 10" Wellington Work Boot with I-Met TechnologyThorogood,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Wholesale,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Thorogood I 707 10" Wellington Work Boot with I-Met TechnologyThorogood Thorogood I 707 10" Wellington Work Boot with I-Met TechnologyThorogood






Thorogood I 707 10" Wellington Work Boot with I-Met Technology Overview


These are the 10" Wellington Work Zone work boot with the I-Met Technology. They are designed with a Black Walnut "Badlands" Full Grain Oil-Tanned Leather and are equipped with a Goodyear Storm Welt Construction. They have a Comfort Weave Lining and a Removable Polyurethane Footbed on Top of a Poron 4000 Comfort Cushion. They have a rubber midsole and are also given a Fiberglass Shank. The outsole is designed with the Heat Resisting Vibram Alpha+ technology. They have your ASTM F 2413-05 M/I/75/C/75 Steel Toe and the patented I-Met Technology. They have a Kevlar Stitching on Upper and Kevlar Goodyear Welt Stitching. They have the Reinforce Stitch "Ball to Ball" on Outsole and are made in USA by ISO 9001 Certified Shoe Company.


Thorogood I 707 10" Wellington Work Boot with I-Met Technology Feature


  • Metatarsal
  • Electrical Hazard
  • Non-Marking
  • Slip Resistant
  • I-Met Technology